Bagan Temples Tour by E-Bike: Half Day
Tour Code: BDT_3
WHAT TO EXPECT ~
Your day starts off with a pick up right from your hotel ready to begin your e-bike adventure, followed by a ride to the Shwezigon Pagoda, which will show you how Myanmar’s stupas were built.
Check out the mural paintings inside the Wetkyi-In-Gubyaukgyi Temple, where Jataka scenes and stories from the Buddha cover the walls. Feel the full grandeur of Burmese culture at Htilominlo, one of the largest temples in Bagan. You’ll lose yourself in the splendour of its fine plaster carvings over its arch pediments, frieze, and more!
Your last stop for the day is Thatbyinnyu Temple, an asymmetrical cross-shaped temple built in the middle of the 12th century, before you get dropped off at your hotel full of your new knowledge about the ways of Bagan.
INCLUSIONS & EXCULSIONS ~
Inclusive of ~
- professional English speaking tour guide
- sightseeing tour by E-Bike
- hotel pickup and drop off
- mineral water bottles
Not Inclusive of ~
- entrance fees, approx. AUD $25 per person for an entire trip
- meals not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- personal insurance and other personal expense
- approximately 4 hrs
PICKUP INFORMATION ~
- Pick up time: Approximately 8:00am
- Please be at the hotel lobby to meet with your tour guide as per the scheduled departure.
INSIDER TIPS ~
- Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~
- Additional surcharge will apply if the hotel is outside of Bagan.
- Additional surcharge may apply if pick up and drop off is from the river cruise port.
- Children aged 0-2 are free.
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap around you.
Don’t forget you can modify this tour. Whether you enjoy travelling as a part of a small group with other like-minded travellers, or perhaps you are looking for your very own private journey, we have the right option for you. Click on talk to us button to send us your enquiry.