Bagan Temples Tour
Tour Code: BDT_1
WHAT TO EXPECT ~
The rich cultural heritage in Bagan will fascinate travelers who are interested in immersing themselves in the history and culture of Myanmar.
The tour begins with a pick up right from your hotel in Bagan where you will first be brought to explore six iconic monuments: Shwezigon Pagoda, Ananda Temple, Dhammayangyi Temple, Htilominlo Temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple and Shwesandaw Pagoda. In each temple you’ll get to know more about the history and culture of Bagan.
Stop by for lunch at your own expense, then visit the splendid Manuha Temple, one of the oldest temples of the area. Next stop on the tour is a trip to the Myazedi Pagoda, which dates back to the Mon style of 1059. With this is a glimpse into the Gubyaukgyi Temple in Myinkaba, once a residence of the king of Manuha. Before heading back to the hotel in the evening, make your last stop at the Hindu Nanpaya Temple, which is the first cave style pagoda in Bagan.
INCLUSIONS & EXCULSIONS ~
Inclusive of ~
- professional English speaking tour guide
- sightseeing tour by air-conditioned private vehicle
- hotel pickup and drop off
- mineral water bottles
Not Inclusive of ~
- entrance fees, approx. AUD $25 per person for an entire trip
- meals not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- personal insurance and other personal expense
- approximately 10 hrs
PICKUP INFORMATION ~
- Pick up time: Approximately 9:00am
- Please be at the hotel lobby to meet with your tour guide as per the scheduled departure.
INSIDER TIPS ~
- Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~
- Additional surcharge will apply if the hotel is outside of Bagan.
- Additional surcharge may apply if pick up and drop off is from the river cruise port.
- Children aged 0-2 are free.
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap around you.
Don’t forget you can modify this tour. Whether you enjoy travelling as a part of a small group with other like-minded travellers, or perhaps you are looking for your very own private journey, we have the right option for you. Click on talk to us button to send us your enquiry.