InLe Lake Bike Tour
Tour Code: IDT_4
WHAT TO EXPECT ~
In the morning, make your way from your hotel to the pier and enjoy a slow ride to the lakeside village – Nan Thei.
Make a light stroll to the quiet and small village in the morning when everyone is already up and working before starting your two hours bike ride.
The ride will take you through some populated villages and some Nepalese people who have been settling here since World War II.
Take a break in Nyaung Shwe Town, if you wish to we can make a visit to various monasteries, nunneries and some stop for photo-taking.
In the afternoon, ride your way to Red Mountain Winery to have a look at the locally sourced wine. Watch the sun sets between the hills and mountains in the vista of the mountain before making your way back to Nyaung Shwe and back to your hotel with a boat ride (if on the lake).
INCLUSIONS & EXCULSIONS ~
Inclusive of ~
- professional English speaking tour guide
- sightseeing tour by bike
- hotel pickup and dropoff
- mineral water bottles
Not Inclusive of ~
- entrance fees, approx. AUD $15 per person for an entire trip
- meals not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- personal insurance and other personal expense
- approximately 8 hrs
PICKUP INFORMATION ~
- Pick up time: Approximately 10:00am
- Please be at the hotel lobby to meet with your tour guide as per the scheduled departure.
INSIDER TIPS ~
- Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~
- Additional surcharge will apply if the hotel is outside of Nyaung Shwe town.
- Additional surcharge will apply if pick up and drop off is from the highway bus station and airport.
- Children aged 0-2 are free.
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap around you.
Don’t forget you can modify this tour. Whether you enjoy travelling as a part of a small group with other like-minded travellers, or perhaps you are looking for your very own private journey, we have the right option for you. Click on talk to us button to send us your enquiry.