Dee Doke Waterfall and The Blue Lagoons Day Trip
Tour Code: MDT_4
WHAT TO EXPECT ~
Dee Doke Waterfall is a hidden gem, located high in the mountains just outside of Mandalay City. Get off the beaten Myanmar route and take the time to visit Dee Doke Waterfall and the incredible blue lagoons. The scenic drive out to Dee Doke will take you through a small local village at the foot of towering and eventually running parallel with the beautiful Myitnge River.
Start with an early morning hotel pick up and head to Dee Doke waterfall and blue lagoons. After you’ve cooled down in its crystal-clear waters, head to your next stop — Shwenandaw Monastery, a historic Buddhist monastery and a stunning example of traditional 19th century wooden architecture. Continue the trip with a visit to Kuthodaw Pagoda including a gilded pagoda and hundreds of shrines housing marble slabs and pavilions and complete your sightseeing adventure with a 240-meter Mandalay Hill before heading back to the hotel.
INCLUSIONS & EXCULSIONS ~
Inclusive of ~
- professional English speaking tour guide
- sightseeing tour by air-conditioned private vehicle
- hotel pickup and drop off
- mineral water bottles
Not Inclusive of ~
- entrance fees, approx. AUD $11 per person for an entire trip
- meals not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- personal insurance and other personal expense
- approximately 10 hrs
PICKUP INFORMATION ~
- Pick up time: Approximately 8:00am
- Please be at the hotel lobby to meet with your tour guide as per the scheduled departure.
INSIDER TIPS ~
- Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ~
- Additional surcharge will apply if the hotel is outside of Mandalay city.
- Additional surcharge will apply if pick up and drop off is from the highway bus station, port, and airport.
- Children aged 0-2 are free.
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt or bring something to wrap around you.
Don’t forget you can modify this tour. Whether you enjoy travelling as a part of a small group with other like-minded travellers, or perhaps you are looking for your very own private journey, we have the right option for you. Click on talk to us button to send us your enquiry.